- Held to a Higher Standard: There are plenty of good reasons these outboards rule the water. Start with no-worry reliability. More low-end torque for excellent acceleration. Increased fuel economy and outstanding overall performance. Enhanced fuel injection (EFI models) for boosted efficiency. A robust electrical system with a high-output alternator to keep batteries charged and fishing electronics humming. They have everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
- Always Ready. All Season: Start it up and go. Anytime. That’s the whole idea with a Mercury® FourStroke. Because it’s as close as you can get to maintenance-free. Tougher components, reliable electronic fuel injection (on select models), available SmartCraft® digital monitoring. More quality time in engineering means more quality time on the water.
- HP: 60 HP (45 kW)
- Engine type: Inline 4
- Displacement: 60.8 CID (995 cc)
- Full throttle RPM: 5500-6000
- Air induction: Performance-Tuned Scroll Intake Manifold
- Fuel induction system: 2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Alternator: 18 amp (226 watt)
- Recommended fuel: 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke 25W40 Marine Oil
- Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology: Yes
- Starting: Electric (turn-key)
- Steering: Remote; Tiller
- Shaft length: 20″ (508 mm)
- Gearcase ratio: 1.83:1
- Dry weight: 247 lbs (112 kg)
- CARB star rating: 3
- Bore and stroke: 2.56 x 2.95″ (65 x 75 mm)
- Ignition: ECM 70
- Fuel system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gearcase options: Standard
- Trim system: Power Trim
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Shallow water trim range: 20 deg.
- Remote fuel tank: (Optional) Yes
- Color: Phantom Black
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
There are no reviews yet.